Getting traffic on your online academy’s landing page is easy. But getting quality traffic for a better conversion rate is often considered very difficult. There are many ways through which you can get easy traffic on your online academy like SEO, social media, website, and whatnot.
In this blog, we have segregated all the practices that go into generating organic and paid traffic so that you can make the right choice.
Organic Traffic v/s Paid Traffic
Online coaches often get confused about which source is better when it comes to getting more traffic - Organic or Paid. The reality is that there is no source superior to the other. It all boils down to your budget and marketing priorities.
Organic traffic as the name suggests is generated without any expenses. The quantity of traffic depends entirely on the quality of your marketing strategy as no paid shortcuts are involved. The whole concept of inbound marketing stresses increasing organic traffic that ultimately helps with reduced expenses.
On the flip side, paid traffic is the kind of traffic that comes from paid channels and promotions like advertisements, pay-per-click campaigns, collaborations, etc.
Steps to attract traffic organically: SEO Tactics
Some of the best organic sources of getting online traffic are concerned with SEO. Some specific strategies include:
- No one likes a slow website. Thus, first and foremost, you should focus on improving the page speed of your academy’s landing page.
- Go heavy on blogging. Posting regular blogs makes your academy search-friendly and also provides value.
- Optimize your website for mobile so that maximum people are able to access it.
- Use content marketing on social media to gain student trust and also make relations with them.
- Post videos and embrace video marketing. Videos can work wonders, especially on social media.
- Target high-volume keywords but also stay relevant. Provide to-the-point information on the website in order to provide real time value to your visitors.
Steps to attract paid traffic
Coming to the paid channels, the following can be leveraged from an online course point of view:
- Use LinkedIn ads as it is a professional platform.
- Bid on keywords and rank using Google Ads. This is also known as pay-per-click advertising.
- Display ads, i.e. ads on websites can also help you gain traction.
- You can also pay influencers in your niche to market your course. This will help create a sphere of influence and also generate awareness around your offering.
Marketing strategy forms the most integral part of your overall business strategy. If you’re still perplexed or confused about your academy’s marketing strategy, contact Academical.ly.
At Academical.ly, we are committed to driving change. We know how stressful starting a business is. Thus, we aim to save your time and efforts by taking up secondary functions like marketing, sales funnel optimization, copyright issues, and other technical hassles. With Academical.ly, you just need to focus on your content and stay rest assured.
Join us and boost your traffic now! We welcome you to be a part of a learning revolution we are bound to create.